The Bar Harbor Villager Motel offers several amenities to enhance your stay during your Bar Harbor vacation. Want to browse the internet from the comfort of your room or while you sunbathe next to the pool? Our wireless internet is available for free throughout our property. In a hurry to get out the door to explore downtown Bar Harbor? Our amenities include a complimentary “Grab & Go” continental breakfast with a variety of light fare to provide a quick fuel-up for the day. Plus, you can enjoy the convenience of our free off-street parking and take a short walk from your room to Bar Harbor’s shops and beautiful waterfront. Or meet your group at the Village Green and take advantage of the Island Explorer free shuttle bus system to explore even more of Mount Desert Island and Acadia National Park.
See below for a full list of the Bar Harbor Villager Motel’s amenities:
- Complimentary wireless high-speed internet throughout the property
- Complimentary “Grab & Go” continental breakfast (click to view details)
- Most convenient in-town location
- 5 minute walk to the beautiful Bar Harbor waterfront
- 2 miles to Acadia National Park
- Heated outdoor pool open from late May – late September
- Free local and 800# calls
- Free off-street parking (for 1 vehicle per room only)
- “Forgot Something” program (click to view details)
One of the most convenient ways to get around Acadia National Park and Mount Desert Island is on the Island Explorer shuttle bus system. With service departing from the Village Green just around the corner, the Island Explorer offers free, public transportation to many of the area’s most popular sites and attractions using low-emissions, propane-powered buses and can even transport your bike as well. This service is available from late June through Columbus Day, and is a great way to enjoy the area without the hassle of driving.